The Think Tank to learn and understand the economy in Africa..
The Circle of Young Economists for Africa is a collective of financial professionals, economic researchers and young graduates in applied economics, passionate about economics whose aim is to collect and analyze information necessary for understanding the economy and decision-making in Africa. The think tank brings together collaborators in several countries in Africa and Europe.
From the very beginning, our only mission is to organize scientific debates around topics related to socio-economic development in Benin, and more generally in Africa.
- democratize the economy in order to facilitate understanding for all
- contribute to the battle of ideas, be a crucible of ideas
- make innovative public policy recommendations
- support the decision-making process with factual analyses
- socio-economic impact assessment of public policies